Pocket EMR is an electronic medical record (EMR) compilation utility that integrates with a physician's existing EMR system in order to export a patient's complete medical record to a USB drive. Developed as an "In Case of Emergency" (I.C.E.) tool for first responders, Pocket EMR is also applicable to any vacationers or individuals who have a complex or unique medical history and could benefit from having instant access to their medical record.
- Adaptable data integration with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and MS Access based EMR solutions.
- No initial product licensing fees.
- Customizable reporting features.
- Can export records to a directory or to any removable disk.
- Exports all record in OpenXPS format.
- Bundled "EMR Viewer" software allows easy navigation of exported records
- Supports 256bit AES encryption to maximize security.
EMR Compatibility Status
- P & P Data Systems' Clinical Information System (CIS)
All Versions Fully Supported
- Oscar McMaster
Open Beta Testing
- OptiMed Accuro
We are always looking to expand our EMR vendor support. If your software is not currently compatible, please let us know and we would be happy to develop a custom data provider for your system.
Physicians interested in using Pocket EMR in their practice are welcome to contact us for a free product demonstration.